The HolangAGM 70 - 12V 70AH 760CCA engine starting (EN) - is a car battery with the following advantages:
• Closed type, meaning it does not require any maintenance from the user.
• Zero liquid leakage, making it safe to use in any environment, including closed spaces and vehicles with poor ventilation.
• Great reliability and lifetime, as it can withstand shocks and high discharge intensities at low temperatures.
Advantages of AGM
The advantages of an AGM battery are due to the absorbent glass mesh technology used to manufacture it. This technology allows the electrolyte to be absorbed by the battery plates, resulting in the following advantages:
• Safety: they are watertight and there is no risk of liquid leakage, even in case of damage.
• Reliability and lifetime: the battery plates are more compact and withstand shocks and high discharge intensities. This makes them more reliable and longer lasting than conventional liquid batteries.
• Energy saving: they have a lower self-discharge rate than conventional batteries. This means they retain their charge for longer, even when not in use.